* Created `RequestedParams` class with builder to create request parameters object in a standard way,
* All the generic actions only take an instance of this object now,
* All dynamic parametrization of the request params now happens in `apiParams`
* This enables an ultra smart magic piece of logic to auto refresh the data from the server if the props / state of the component has changed since the last request. (the requestParams object are now stored in the redux store and we can compare theme 😄 ). And also not to make duplicate queries.
* Updated doc accordingly,
* use of `lodash/isEqual` to deep compare objects
* Removed now useless behiavor